>> Rosarians are also writers! Visit the Rose Articles page to learn more about the Rose!
1. Enter to win the $5,500 shopping spree!
2. Festival Dates and Times: Mark your calendar:
3. E-Newsletter: The World Rose Festival E-Newsletter is now being published. Join the mailing list to keep up-to-date on Festival News.
4. Rose Show: We have updated the Rose Show information so that you can start to prepare your Rose Strategy. We also illustrate how easy it is to bring roses across the border.
5. Sponsors and Exhibitors: With an expected 15,000 visitors from throughout British Columbia and North America's West Coast arriving to experience the Rose, this is one Festival you won't want to miss! The Sponsorship Guide is available, just contact Sarah Lowis, the Festival Sponsor and Exhibit Manager, for a customized package.
6. Rose Blog: Brad Jalbert and contributing rosarians are publishing the Rose Blog. Check it out and post comments and questions!
7. The Festival is on YouTube! Watch an annoucement.
8. Register for the World Rose Convention's Daily Tours and Social Events.
9. Summary Text: Festival and Convention summary text for a newsletter, website, or article.