Our commitment to your privacy
Sea to Sky Meeting Management Inc. (Sea to Sky) understands how much our clients value the security and privacy of their information. We maintain the highest of security and privacy standards.
Sea to Sky conforms to all provincial and federal laws regarding the privacy of information. We do not sell, rent, exchange, or otherwise disclose our clients’ mailing lists.
We protect our clients’ personal information using physical, electronic, and managerial procedures. These are specifically designed to protect the integrity, security, and appropriate use of clients’ personal information and to prevent theft, loss, unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
Security of information
One reason why Sea to Sky uses EventsPro, is that it makes security and privacy top priorities. For example, the EventsPro Internet Registration Module takes advantage of state-of-the-art security systems to safeguard our clients’ data and communications. It includes features such as:
- Credit card encryption
- Multiple user security levels
- Detailed change log
- Privacy management
- IP address tracking for online payments
- Automatic potential credit card fraud alert
In addition, the interactive web application has a number of security advantages:
- Web pages are not stored as physical files, making them almost impossible to deface
- Administrative functions are limited by IP address and/or login requirements
- Minimum permissions are used to run the application, which means that in the unlikely event that EventsPro is compromised, the attacker would have virtually zero power beyond interrupting the Interactive webpage itself.
If you have questions regarding our security and privacy policies, please contact Sarah Lowis, President of Sea to Sky Meeting Management at firstname.lastname@example.org.