Sea to Sky uses the licensed software “EventsAIR”, which is specifically designed to make everyone’s life easier with a rich set of features covering registration, finance and logistics. It also includes a robust virtual and hybrid event platform (OnAIR). EventsAir saves time and money offering a one-stop shop for all users. We use EventsAir to deliver exceptional virtual and in-person events, with real-time reporting, and to impress and manage participants, sponsors, exhibitors, speakers and volunteers.
OnAIR by EventsAIR brings virtual and hybrid meetings to life. OnAIR allows participants, presenters and exhibitors / sponsors to have an engaging virtual experience by accessing and participating in a variety of programming, networking, ePoster sessions and exhibitor / sponsor-focused events in one user-friendly platform.
OnAIR offers the flexibility to design a range of sessions to keep the audience engaged. Conferences usually involve a number of different session types and desired outcomes. Some sessions are meant to be engaging and collaborative, whereas others are meant to be one to many, with minimal audience participation. Depending on the desired session type, OnAIR can stream pre-recorded presentations or live broadcast for both plenary and concurrent sessions. Multiple presenters can be on camera for live presentations, and participants can also be invited onscreen to ask questions and share in the discussion. All sessions can feature:
Session information including presenter photos and bios
- A Q & A box for participants to post their questions, which can be answered in real time by presenters
- A Discussion Forum chat area where participants can engage with each other
- Real time polling with pre-programmed polls, and the ability to create new polls on the fly within seconds
- The ability for participants to take notes on screen and send by email to themselves after the conference
- Breakout rooms that allow participants to be randomly assigned to a breakout room or participants can select which breakout room they would like to join (ie by topic)
Networking at events is a rare opportunity for participants to meet counterparts, learn from their experience and establish a relationship that can span entire careers. OnAIR allows interaction between participants and significantly increases engagement, adding a social element to your agenda and keeping participants engaged during breaks throughout the day. Participants meet using their web cameras and can chat in small or large groups, with a moderator if desired. Networking groups can be pre-determined by areas of interest / topic, or free flow / icebreaker format to generate additional networking.
OnAIR allows multiple opportunities for sponsor recognition through branding on the main page, showing of sponsor videos to all participants at any time during the conference, sponsoring of sessions, and posting of on demand videos, brochures, sponsor information and website links in the sponsor section.
OnAIR’s virtual exhibit hall offers an experience much like an in-person exhibit hall. During scheduled exhibit hours, the exhibiting company can have staff present for one-on-one conversations with potential customers. When the exhibit hall is closed, participants can still download exhibit brochures or watch videos provided by the exhibitor.
ePoster sessions in OnAir provide abstract authors a platform to present their work. During Poster sessions, presenters can present their poster to groups of up to 40 participants, and answer questions live during the presentation. Posters are also uploaded for on demand viewing prior to, during and after the conference.
The virtual meeting hub lets participants meet other participants, exchange contact details and have individual conversations.
Gamification can be enabled with the OnAIR platform to increase participant engagement, reinforce learning outcomes, and just have some fun competing against friends and colleagues!
Live support is offered by Sea to Sky staff through a support button within the platform, and a robust analytics feature lets you report on participant views, length of time on platform, length of time in sessions (good for CE credits), and many other statistics.
Register members and participants, track financial details, and capture participant information in a single database. Among many other benefits, our EventsAir system:
- Allows participants to update their conference and event choices
- Gives you the option to make last-minute changes and new additions
- Links our fully customized registration system directly to your website
EventsAIR’s accounting module provides error-free processing and accounting. It allows you to:
- Provide a secure online payment site in multiple currencies
- Process single and multiple payments, produce invoices, and manage your budget
- Authorize credit card payments on the spot with electronic credit card processing
Increase Attendance and Membership
EventsAIR’s marketing module makes the most of your marketing data. We can help you to:
- Create member and participant profiles from registration information for future use
- Track marketing data to personalize promotional broadcasts and social media platforms
- Import and export mailing lists for participant contact
Please contact Ian Holliday, Project Director to discuss your upcoming registration, virtual and hybrid event needs.