Do More for Your Association Members and Your Board
We understand that the key to an association doing great things is an active and engaged membership. We can help with that. At Sea to Sky, you’ll find the tools and support you need to grow your organization, provide stronger leadership and achieve more for your members.
Sea to Sky Meeting and Association Management provides association management services that will free you to focus on your unique area of expertise and long-term strategic initiatives. We’ll take on the routine and detail-orientated tasks that need to be done to look after your association. At the same time, we can help you build a solid policy and procedural foundation specifically tailored to meet the strategic goals and objectives of your association.
Sea to Sky has the expertise and understanding to support you in ensuring your association’s opportunities are managed so that you achieve its full potential. We want to partner with you for the long term so that the initiatives started today have a large and positive impact on your association tomorrow.
Our Association Management Services
For Your Leaders & Volunteers
- Manage and assist your Board. We can help you create a strategic, innovative environment so that your Board is looking in and outside the box in order to manage opportunities and work towards a positive future.
We can help you with strategic planning. We can provide administrative, logistic and project management support to your committees and task forces. We can work with you to develop and maintain effective bylaws, policies and procedures. We can conduct research, develop marketing and business plans, and assemble resources.
We can act as your “library” so that when Board members come and go, your corporate knowledge is maintained at the table.
- Assist your volunteers. Our team members are experienced in working with volunteers who are passionate about their field and are willing to donate unpaid hours to support their association, from Board, Committee and Task Force members to those wanting to volunteer at a local event or a fundraising initiative. We understand the importance to your organization of its volunteers.
For Your Members
- Build, manage and retain your membership. We offer outstanding membership services that are responsive, efficient, accurate and easy. We can evaluate membership value, drive membership recruitment campaigns, and survey members and potential members to keep you informed of what your members want.
- Communicate with your members. Whether it’s through your website, e-newsletters, journals, social media tools, online discussion forums or the more traditional print media, we can manage communications with your members (and extend it to the general public and to targeted audiences).
For Your Stakeholders
- Publicize your cause. If you’re looking to build brand awareness, and create and implement communications campaigns, Sea to Sky has the expertise to help you stand out.
- Impress your sponsors. We will help you manage your sponsorship sales and service so that past sponsors become present and future sponsors.
- Direct your suppliers. When you need to source a specialized product or service, we will use our tried-and-true extensive list of suppliers, from graphic designers, web masters, printers, writers, researchers, venues, and others. We ensure you receive the best value for money.
Learning & Networking Support
- Offer amazing conferences and events. Conference and event management will be a seamless extension of Sea to Sky’s association management services. Our conference and event management experience varies from provincial and national annual conferences of 200 to 1,500 attendees as well as international conferences of up to 4,000 attendees.
- Create educational opportunities. We will work with you to create educational initiatives (online and in-person / accredited) that reflect the learning needs of your membership.
Developing, Managing & Administering Support
- Develop your business potential. We can help you diversify and increase your revenue streams by suggesting membership categories, programs, sales, sponsorship and fundraising initiatives. We are very creative idea generators.
- Manage your finances. We understand your financial restraints and appreciate the fine balance of managing your revenue and expenses. Not only will we assist you in creating additional revenue streams to supplement membership fees, we will also strive to keep your expenses to a minimum. Our experienced professionals can help you develop and audit budgets, track and monitor spending and income, and offer multi-currency banking services.
- Lead IT initiatives. We can help your association with its IT needs, including web development and maintenance, database and information management, and online / cloud tool management.
- A headquarters. We will become your Administrative Office that receives inquiries and correspondence, sets up meetings in person or via teleconference, and provides general office support and storage space. Your Board meetings can be conducted in our meeting space, complete with fresh coffee and treats from the local bakery.
Please contact Sarah Lowis, President for more information on how Sea to Sky can help you grow your association, provide stronger leadership and achieve more for your members.