Being Connected and Learning – Virtually
Organizations need to be familiar with technologies and how they impact their clients’, members’ and meeting participants’ experiences in order to stay relevant. Sea to Sky understands that. We keep on top of the latest research and advances in meeting technology and learning trends so that we can advise you on how best to engage and connect participants and members, in person and virtually.
The opportunities to engage your participants and members are endless – and Sea to Sky has a reputation of being very creative! From congress apps that provide more than just an agenda to live virtual meetings where the audience is engaging with the presenters, from online libraries of presentations to accredited webinar learning, from multi-lingual simultaneous webcasts to twitter walls and conference app chat rooms, Sea to Sky’s virtual meeting services will support your objectives to connect and educate your participants and members.
And don’t think the virtual world needs to be an expensive one. We have worked with not-for-profits to inexpensively broadcast and archive important meetings for virtual audiences. We have experience in monetizing your virtual resources, which certainly helps generate revenue!
The technology is there for everyone to access – we can assist you in understanding your entry points and your options.
Please contact Ian Holliday, Project Director to discuss your interest in our virtual hub.
Here are a few examples of our virtual meeting achievements.
Canadian Association for HIV Research, CAHR 2020 Virtual
- Reformatted a 4-day in-person program to a 2-day virtual conference in 6 weeks (held in May 2020)
- 700 participants
- Over 70 presenters
- 17 plenary presentations
- 7 live Q&A sessions
- 45 oral abstract presentations
- Over 250 ePoster presentations
- 1 annual general meeting
- Sponsored symposia included within program
- ‘Say hi’ chat pod for members to connect with friends and colleagues
- Posted all pre-recorded educational sessions on CAHR’s YouTube channel for on-demand viewing
Canadian Association of Pharmacy in Oncology, Virtual Conference Series 2020
- Reformatted an in-person conference program to a collection of weekend presentations in 6 weeks (held in June 2020)
- 250+ participants
- 4 live educational sessions
- 6 sponsored symposia
- 4 award winning poster presentations
- 1 awards presentation
- 1 annual general meeting
- Interactive components included audience polling, live Q&A sessions and participant chat box
Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering 2020 Virtual Conference
- Reformatted an in-person complex 5-day conference program to a virtual conference of the same complexity in 6 weeks (held in August 2020)
- Developed videos and FAQs to guide viewers in using the online platform
- 23 presenter rehearsals
- 700+ participants
- 13 live sessions
- 11 pre-recorded sessions
- Virtual sponsor gallery
- Meeting hub for participants to connect online
- 10 concurrent paper author Q&A sessions held twice daily